The WordPress plugin market is filled with SEO plugins. WordPress developers or blog writers may use the Yoast SEO or All-in-one SEO plugins for their Search engine optimization (SEO) needs.
Yoast is a WordPress SEO plugin that has a long history. More than five million people have installed this plugin on their WordPress websites. Nevertheless, there are lesser-known alternatives to Yoast that are equally effective and offer a host of SEO-related features.
The Rank Math SEO Plugin has been launched, bringing a power-packed solution to your website. To my mind, this is the greatest WordPress SEO plugin. This new entrant is not well-known to many users, despite its usefulness.
The following article provides a detailed review of Rank Math and its comparison with Yoast SEO for those who would like to learn more about it.
Overview of Rank Math SEO Plugin
The most effective way to increase search traffic is with Rank Math.
Specifically, in comparison to its alternatives:
- It’s quicker
- It’s simpler
- Has a more intuitive interface
The best part is that it does all of this without compromising the speed of your website.
Plus, it offers a range of modern SEO tools:
- The site performs a 100-point page analysis to determine how each page should be structured.
- It is free to optimize for up to 5x your target keyword per page
- There is a site-wide audit tool that performs an analysis with 1 click
The best part?
What is Rank Math?
Rank Math ensures a website’s SEO ranking and the benchmark is good through a WordPress plugin. When you attempt to rank for specific keywords in your web page content, Rank Math helps you identify what is wrong. On-page SEO is the focus of Rank Math.
It addresses most of the basic and advanced techniques for on-page optimization. You are prompted to insert your targeted keyword into the content of your web page or a blog as you write. As soon as your keywords are inserted, Rank Math checks your content and highlights what is right and what isn’t.
We can feel like Rank Math is a shiny, new product in the market. It’s called the “Swiss Army Knife of WordPress SEO” by the developers, and it truly deserves the title. Its features and options will pleasantly surprise you. Effortlessly. Free of charge.
Over 80K active installations of Rank Math are running at the moment, and their community is growing quickly. The developers take all the features Yoast offers and add new, much-needed features that would normally require separate plugins.
Why do you need Rank Math?
There are no SEO plugins as powerful and advanced as Rank Math.
You wouldn’t even know that you had SEO problems until you had Rank Math. With Rank Math, you can track the position of your post in the search engine results using a built-in keyword rank tracker. Your posts can now be optimized around new keywords thanks to this unprecedented advantage.
You save hundreds of dollars, if not thousands of dollars, on a professional rank tracker by using Rank Math.
Rank Math Benefits
In the last section, we discussed Rank Math’s benefits at a glance. Now, let me discuss them at length.
- Easy-to-use: The use of Rank Math is extremely simple – similar to how WordPress made blogging easy. There is no confusion in its intuitive layout with its well-defined options.
- Advanced Function: You can maximize your on-page ranking capabilities with Rank Math’s advanced capabilities. Manually indexing or de-indexing everything is an option or it can be automated.
- Auto-configuration: After you specify the kind of site you have, our plugin will detect the type of SEO settings that are appropriate for your site. When setting up many options, the software takes into account industry research.
- Google Keyword Rank Tracking: You can keep everything secure and in one place inside Rank Math instead of using another plugin or server. Rank Math tracks the rank of your keyword in the search engine results.
- Full Schema Codex: Now that Google search incorporates voice search, a schema is crucial. Schema helps Google understand your content by making it easier for it to read it. Rank Math simplifies this process.
- Detailed Documentation: Rank Math is thoroughly documented with a wealth of Knowledge Base articles.
- 24×7 Support: There may be times when the documentation fails to address the issue you are experiencing. You don’t have to worry; Rank Math’s services are here to support you 24×7, so even you’re most difficult issues will be resolved.
- Free: Are you ready to learn what’s best? You can access all of this for free. As many people as possible should benefit from the product.
Who will be benefitted from Rank Math?
The benefits I laid out in the previous section can be reaped by anyone who wants to increase traffic on their website.
- Bloggers: Utilize Rank Math’s innovative Link Builder and 404 checkers to spend more time growing your blog and less time optimizing it!
- Sites that cater to specific niches: Rank Math offers Schema support that helps you outrank authority sites easily and earn more money!
- Small businesses: Utilize Rank Math’s extensive SEO features to dominate your competition and optimize your entire website for maximum results!
- Online stores: Use the Meta robots feature in Rank Math to direct traffic to important pages and optimize your product pages with structured data.
- Business enterprises: You can significantly reduce your costs using Rank Math to replace expensive SEO solutions while getting more traffic and customers.
- Sites offering news: Get your news website indexed faster using Rank Math’s News Sitemap feature; drive more traffic to your website.
- Creatives & Photographers: With Rank Math’s easy-to-use SEO tools, you’ll be able to gain authority and increase your customer base!
- Business startups: Your customer acquisition strategy can be enhanced with Rank Math’s SEO expertise, and you will save valuable capital while you do so!
- Providing solutions: Consider recommending Rank Math to your clients to optimize their SEO and make them fall in love with you!
- Property market: Rank Math’s SEO capabilities can help contractors and agents acquire targeted customers and grow their business substantially.
- Websites built with WordPress: With Rank Math as your WordPress SEO plugin, no matter what kind of WordPress site you run, you can maximize your site’s traffic by increasing its SEO.
- Online directories: Rank Math can optimize custom posts for directories, boosting their traffic dramatically with powerful SEO functionality.
Rank Math Features
I take a hint that if you are reading this review right now, you most probably want a website to run and rank. In this section of this Rank Math review, we will see what features we get with this mind-blowing software. All other plugins get blown away by Rank Math’s SEO features. This list highlights a few features.
- Setup Process: Installing Rank Math configures it automatically. In addition to helping you set up necessary settings, social profiles, and other features, the installation and setup wizard also provides instructions on how to add content.
- Content Readability and SEO analysis: Your SEO will be improved in two ways if you use Rank Math. Similar to the SEO structure analyzer, this tool optimizes individual posts and the SEO structure analyzer optimizes your blog structure.
- Focus Keyword Optimization: It is possible to answer multiple questions by writing a good blog post. Through Rank Math, you can add multiple focus keywords to your post, which maximizes traffic potential. You will receive suggestions on how to improve your post as Rank Math analyses your post with all those keywords.
- Image SEO: For image SEO, it is crucial to optimize images properly. Image SEO is enhanced by using the ALT tag and Title tag automatically added by Rank Math.
- Rank Tracking: With Rank Math, you can track the progress of your SEO campaigns as you make optimizations. When you post on Rank Math, you’ll be automatically notified of new ranking updates and informed when ranking changes occur.
- Google Analytics Integration: It integrates with Google Webmaster tools to gather ranking data and index status for your website. Your WordPress admin shows you this data simply and understandably.
- Search Console Integration: In WordPress Admin, Rank Math presents important site information in conjunction with Google Search Console. Utilizing Rank Math’s search analytics and sitemap status as well as crawl error information, you can be proactive in capitalizing on opportunities and preventing errors.
- Knowledge graph Metadata: Searching for a celebrity on Google will bring up the Google Knowledge Graph. Knowledge graphs cover a large area in the search engine results pages and can boost viewer perceptions of authority. Rank Math, an online tool that adds useful markup or Metadata to your website, improves your pages’ chances of appearing in knowledge graph results.
- XML Sitemap Generation: Content is discovered and indexed more efficiently by search engines with sitemaps. Sitemaps generated by Rank Math’s sitemap generator are fully compliant. Aside from creating video and news sitemaps, Rank Math also accelerates the indexing process by creating video sitemaps.
- Schema generator: It’s not new to use rich snippets, but getting them implemented properly has proven challenging. This is all taken care of in Rank Math. The Rank Math tool permits you to employ multiple kinds of schema with just one click.
- 404-page monitor: The easy-to-understand 404 error monitor in Rank Math identifies and tracks errors on your website and provides you with detailed information about them. The 404 monitors may also be able to capture user agent information and information about the time and URL of the referring page. 404 URLs can also be resolved in a few clicks by redirecting individual URLs or in bulk.
- Role Manager: No WordPress SEO plugin offers a role manager like Rank Math’s. Different roles within WordPress can be assigned different permissions with this feature. All features of Rank Math are customizable and you can change access to each one at any time.
- Redirection management: You can easily redirect old URLs to new URLs with Rank Math’s built-in redirect manager. 301 (permanent) redirects or 302 (temporary) redirects can be set up, and there are many features to manage them efficiently. Automate your processes by scheduling redirects at a future date.
- Local SEO optimization: SEO is extremely beneficial to local businesses, but the cost keeps most of them from doing so. Search engine optimization can be affordable and easy with Rank Math. The innovative features that make Rank Math friendly to use, like auto-configuration and an internal link builder can be applied by anyone.
Rank Math Pricing
Rank Math is free as of now. The free version lets you use all its features for now. But, Rank Math has the introduced new pricing plans recently. It has the simplest and most affordable plans. Period. This is how it goes:
PRO for $59/per year (ex VAT) – Ideal for Individuals and Solopreneurs
- Unlimited personal websites
- Track 500 Keywords
- Powerful Schema Generator
- 24/7 Support
- Renews at $59 + taxes
BUSINESS for $199/per year (ex VAT) – Business owners, freelancers, and agencies will all appreciate this package
- Support up to 100 client websites
- Track 10,000 Keywords
- Powerful Schema Generator
- 24/7 Priority Support
- Renews at $199 + taxes
AGENCY for $499/per year (ex VAT) – Owners of large agencies will find it to be useful
- Support up to 500 client websites
- Track 50,000 Keywords
- Powerful Schema Generator
- 24/7 Priority Support
- Renews at $499 + taxes
Rank Math Free Vs Pro
Now, you may think that what the difference between Free and Pro is? This is it.
|Rank Math Free Plan||Rank Math Pro Plan|
|No Advanced Google Analytics Integration||It provides advanced Google Analytics Integration|
|Comes with No Keyword Rank Tracker||Has a Keyword Rank Tracker|
|Doesn’t provide an advanced schema generator||Provides an advanced schema generator|
|No tracked keywords||Provides 100 tracked keywords|
|No Image SEO||Optimizes Image SEO|
|Doesn’t check rankings for each post||Checks rankings for each post|
|Doesn’t validate Google sitemaps||Validates Google sitemaps|
|Doesn’t integrate with Google Trends||Supports Google Trends Integration|
|Get Rank Math For Free||Try Rank Math Pro Plan|
Comparison of Rank Math with its alternatives
The first thing you should remember is that the success of any of these plugins cannot be guaranteed. It is recommended that you use these to optimize your site by adjusting a variety of On-Page elements, such as title and description, internal links, sitemaps, and redirects. You can still get organic traffic to your site by following SEO best practices even though these plugins offer basic suggestions for improving content.
Here’s what we can compare.
Rank Math Vs Yoast SEO
Yoast SEO – the #1 SEO plugin for WordPress – should take Rank Math seriously as a competitor. If you want to take your SEO a step further, you will need to buy Yoast’s premium plan. For the same features, Rank Math is free. Yoast’s premium version does not even include the features found in Rank Math.
Rank Math Vs All-In-One SEO
Not just as an SEO plugin, but as a whole All-In-One SEO is a very successful WordPress plugin. You will be disappointed, therefore. The All-In-One SEO plugin is the perfect choice if you just want to optimize one site with SEO.
Rank Math, on the other hand, is a brand-new WordPress plugin that continues to grow. Beginners can easily use it, and advanced users who know SEO can also benefit from it. Nonetheless, it is so much more valuable than its competitors for the best WordPress SEO plugins, due to the features offered in both paid and free versions.
Why Rank Math is the best while comparing with its comparisons?
The multiple features of Rank Math, state-of-the-art team support, and Rank Math’s unbeatable value proposition put it beyond reproach as the best choice. Rank Math is a great plugin. Get it now.
Not convinced? Better yet, it’s FREE.
Is Rank Math safe?
Rank Math’s capabilities are evident to you. All the features have been thoroughly explained to you. Perhaps you have tested Rank Math out.
It has been a positive experience for you. Does it have any negative qualities?
No, that is the answer.
This Zero Risk product is loaded with features and is available for free. It would be a great addition to your website marketing arsenal.
Rank Math FAQs
Here we are nearing the end of our Rank Math review. You must have some questions on your mind. Let me answer them.
Can you track more keywords than you have available?
When you hit your tracking limit, you are no longer able to add more keywords. Your keyword list will still be tracked once you add another keyword.
Rank Math vs Yoast: Which Is Better?
There are no SEO plugins that can offer the features that Rank Math can, while still being one of the faster SEO plugins.
How do refunds work at Rank Math?
You can get a full refund within 30 days of buying Rank Math under any plan.
Rank Math is free to try before I purchase it?
Without a doubt. It is possible to try out all of the features of Rank Math by downloading the free version and installing it on your website.
What is the Analytics/Rank Tracker?
Rank Math gets the Analytics data from your Google Analytics and Google Search Console accounts via API, as well as the Rank Tracker and Key Word Tracker data. The fact that Google is providing the data makes it highly accurate. As a result, Rank Math PRO will stop working if Google discontinues its API and its analytics.
An ongoing, long-term process, SEO takes time and effort. Regardless of what tool you choose, make sure that your site is SEO-friendly by posting high-quality content, getting more backlinks, and building links. As results in more traffic and hopefully paying customers, increasing your chances of success.
The Rank Math alternative to Yoast is worth trying. With this program, you can optimize your website, analyze content, redirect, and create rich snippets. However, it can’t do your SEO for you, just like any other tool.
What are the odds of success? Consider achieving full control over your SEO with this plugin if you don’t want to use multiple plugins (as the plugins can slow your site down and create conflicts with other 3rd party tools).